SEARCH THIS BLOG

Thursday, August 09, 2007

THE BEST & FINAL DECISION

If you want to accept Jesus into your heart today and invite him to be Lord and Savior of your life please pray this prayer:

Dear Jesus,

I have come to understand who you truly are. I have also come to see who I truly am. I thank you for being God and for coming to this earth to live a perfect life. Thank you for living the life that I can’t live. I need you to forgive me for all my sins. I confess to you that I am a sinner and that I have been living for myself. I confess that I am not capable of earning my way to heaven by anything that I have done or will do. I trust you have done all that is necessary for me to receive salvation and I believe you came to die on the cross for me personally. I thank you Jesus for going through all that pain and suffering for me so that I wouldn’t have to. I believe that you rose from the dead because in you is the power of life, and I trust you will raise me from the dead to be with you for eternity. Please come into my heart today and become Lord and Savior of my life. I desire to live and follow you all the days of my life. I commit my life to you today. Please come and live inside me and guide and direct me to live by your Holy Spirit in everything that I experience. You are a Wonderful God. All Merciful and so Forgiving. So Just and Right on all you do. Thank you for saving me in your loving kindness. I love you!

If you sincerely prayed this prayer you are now God’s child! You can expect God to do wonderful things in your life. Get to know Jesus by reading the Bible. The more you practice the faith you’ve been given the more you will come to see and understand that everything you have always wanted is found in a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Remember this life you live in your body is going to be 75-100yrs max. Compare that to eternity with God in paradise. You now have an awesome hope.

God bless you and may your relationship with Jesus grow!


No comments: