SEARCH THIS BLOG

Sunday, September 04, 2005

ON TRUTH AS LIGHT
Absolute Truth is Light. Just as light exposes things that are in the dark so Truth exposes the problems that cause division and spiritual death inside and around us.

Our spirit, soul and body long for inner peace but that Peace will never be experienced if we don't first step into the Light of Truth that can reveal to us our real need. Our real need is to be free from ourselves and united with the one whose image we reflect. It has been written that the only reason we would not accept Truth or step into the Light is because we love to lift up ourselves in the dark. We love pleasure and self-reliance more than Truth. We tend to stay out of the Light of Truth because it is the only thing that can expose what we do for ourselves in the dark. This means we are afraid to be found out and punished for those things we know deserve justice.

I want to be in the Light of Truth so that I can be known by my wife, my family and friends, and others I interact with. I desire to be undivided and without hypocracy so I can be known by the Light. This is a worthy goal. A hard goal but well worth the sacrifice of self. It means real living, peace, health, contentment in all circumstances, and true friendship.

No comments: