SEARCH THIS BLOG

Monday, January 25, 2016

“For It Is Jesus Who Lights My Lamp; the Lord My God Lightens MyDarkness.” Psalm 18:28

“For it is you who lights my lamp; the Lord my God lightens my darkness.” Psalm 18:28 ESV

"Welcome to the darkness- where all mistakes are made;
Don't be fooled only you can find or lose your way... It's better to light a candle then it is to curse the dark...It's better to LIGHT A CANDLE!!!!." Alan Horvath - Straight and Narrow

"Some say I'm a dreamer; I dream of words that can't be sung,
But I'm just a believer in the Son. 

And some say I'm a weaver; I weave thoughts with Melody, 
But I'm just a receiver of Eternity.

Oh, I could spin a song of gold, but what good would it do; Nothing but a soul would make its way to You. 

I need your love, sing a song, sow your light in me. 

Some say I'm nothing...that the wind can't blow right through, but that's exactly what I wanted to do. 

And some say I'm crazy 'cause I believe in things unseen;
Like miracles to a blind man I believe. 

Some say I'm a dreamer, but I am just a Believer. I believe in You.

I need your light, sing a song...
Spin your light in me."
2nd Chapter of Acts - Spin Your Light.

“But when anything is exposed by the light, it becomes visible,”
Ephesians 5:13 ESV

“For with you is the fountain of life; in your light do we see light.”
Psalm 36:9 ESV

“But if anyone walks in the night, he stumbles, because the light is not in him.””
John 11:10 ESV

“The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.”
John 1:5 ESV

“This is the message we have heard from him and proclaim to you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.”
1 John 1:5 ESV

“And nations shall come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your rising.”
Isaiah 60:3 ESV

Jesus is the Light

“As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.””
John 9:5 ESV

“Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”” John 8:12 ESV

“John the Baptist was not the light, but came to bear witness about the light Jesus Christ.”
John 1:8 ESV



No comments: