SEARCH THIS BLOG

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Understanding the Kingdom of God- He Wants You There!

Can you grasp the absolute amazing kindness of God in this parable? I pray you do! A laborer who does understand it is ok with the outcome.

Read Matthew 20:1-16. If you read this and ask for understanding God will give it to you. It brings great great joy and awe to realize how kind God is to the undeserving. Who is deserving of such great kindness? Definitely not I! How tremendous of a reality it is that God does extend his eternal salvation up to the very last minute. We can hope and pray for one another, our leaders, our kids towards this understanding because it is a healthy realization, and then extend all the praise, honor and Glory to the One who deserves it. He is Jesus Christ.
Much ❤️
““He answered one of them, ‘Friend, I haven’t been unfair! Didn’t you agree to work all day for the usual wage? Take your money and go. I wanted to pay this last worker the same as you. Is it against the law for me to do what I want with my money? Should you be jealous because I am kind to others?’ “So those who are last now will be first then, and those who are first will be last.””
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭20:13-16‬ ‭NLT‬‬

No comments: