SEARCH THIS BLOG

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Be Blessed- Support Israel

On 10/13/16, Netanyahu responded to UNESCO adopting its second decision this year denying the Jewish people’s connection to the Temple Mount. He emphasized that UN decision was a play out of their 'theater of the absurd.' It is indeed totally absurd. The Temple Mount is Israel's holiest site and has been for more than 3,000 years. Only 6 countries voted against this absurdity, and why so many abstentions? It's time to know who you stand with. You can't stay on the fence. Thankfully America voted as it did.
“I will bless those who bless you and curse those who treat you with contempt. All the families on earth will be blessed through you.”” Genesis‬ ‭12:3‬ ‭NLT‬‬
“Like a lion, Israel crouches and lies down; like a lioness, who dares to arouse her? Blessed is everyone who blesses you, O Israel, and cursed is everyone who curses you.”” Numbers‬ ‭24:9‬ ‭NLT‬‬
“This message concerning the fate of Israel came from the LORD: “This message is from the LORD, who stretched out the heavens, laid the foundations of the earth, and formed the human spirit. I will make Jerusalem like an intoxicating drink that makes the nearby nations stagger when they send their armies to besiege Jerusalem and Judah. On that day I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock. All the nations will gather against it to try to move it, but they will only hurt themselves.” Zechariah‬ ‭12:1-3‬ ‭NLT‬‬
“For thus said the Lord of hosts, after his glory sent me to the nations who plundered you, for he who touches you touches the apple of his eye: "Behold, I will shake my hand over them, and they shall become plunder for those who served them. Then you will know that the Lord of hosts has sent me. Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion, for behold, I come and I will dwell in your midst, declares the Lord. And many nations shall join themselves to the Lord in that day, and shall be my people. And I will dwell in your midst, and you shall know that the Lord of hosts has sent me to you. And the Lord will inherit Judah as his portion in the holy land, and will again choose Jerusalem." Be silent, all flesh, before the Lord, for he has roused himself from his holy dwelling.”
‭‭Zechariah‬ ‭2:8-13‬ ‭ESV‬‬


No comments: