SEARCH THIS BLOG

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Part 4 of 6- From Cursed to Blessed

A Prayer Of Release: Moving From Being Cursed to Being Blessed:

Lord Jesus Christ, I believe you are the son of God, and the only way to God. I believe that you died on the cross for my sins, and rose again from the dead. I renounce all my sins, and I turn to you Lord Jesus, for mercy and forgiveness, and I do believe you forgive me. From now on I want to live for you, and I want to hear your voice, and do what you tell me. In order to  receive your blessing Lord, and to remove any curse over my life, first of all I confess any known sin committed by me or any of my ancestors, or others related to me- (Specifically confess all sins now to Jesus Christ). Lord I thank you, and I believe you have forgiven me for everything I have confessed. Lord I now want to say that I forgive all other persons, whoever has harmed me or wronged me. I forgive them all now as I would have God forgive me. In particular I forgive, (list all the names and actions of those whom you need to forgive now). Furthermore, I renounce any contact by myself or any related to me with Satan or any occult power of any form or any type of secret society. Also Lord, I commit myself to remove from my house any kind of occult objects that honor Satan, and dishonor Jesus Christ. With your help Lord I will remove them all. Now Lord Jesus I thank you further for being made a curse on the cross that I might be redeemed from the curse and might receive the blessing. And because of what you've done for me on the cross, I now release myself from every curse and from every evil influence, and every dark shadow over me and my family. From any source whatsoever I release myself now in the name of Jesus. Let it be so. 



No comments: