SEARCH THIS BLOG

Sunday, August 21, 2016

God Wants To Dwell Inside Of You

Aug13-14 / 2016 was the 9th of Av. A very historically significant day in history, as well as the future. Both temples of the Lord were allowed to be destroyed on this day ultimately because of a lack of fear for the Lord. But God in his ways (Love and Grace) has the ability and desire to make everything that is wrong right. He doesn't leave the mess, but he cleanse it up and makes it better. The coming third temple is a step in the right direction even though it will be established in confusion. Ultimately God desires to dwell inside of us with his Holy Spirit. 

“I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean from all your uncleannesses, and from all your idols I will cleanse you. And I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you. And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. And I will put my Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes and be careful to obey my rules.”
Ezekiel 36:25-27 ESV

“Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.”
1 Corinthians 6:19-20 ESV

No comments: