SEARCH THIS BLOG

Saturday, June 06, 2015

Encouragement and Comfort for Every Circumstance

Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted. (‭Matthew‬ ‭5‬:‭4‬ ESV)

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our affliction, so that we may be able to comfort those who are in any affliction, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God. (‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭1‬:‭3-4‬ ESV)

fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. (‭Isaiah‬ ‭41‬:‭10‬ ESV)

When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you. (‭Isaiah‬ ‭43‬:‭2‬ ESV)

For it is you who lights my lamp; the Lord my God lightens my darkness. (‭Psalm‬ ‭18‬:‭28‬ ESV)

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear though the earth gives way, though the mountains be moved into the heart of the sea, (‭Psalm‬ ‭46‬:‭1-2‬ ESV)

He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.” (‭Revelation‬ ‭21‬:‭4‬ ESV)

This is my comfort in my affliction, that your promise gives me life. (‭Psalm‬ ‭119‬:‭50‬ ESV)

My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. (‭Psalm‬ ‭73‬:‭26‬ ESV)

No comments: