SEARCH THIS BLOG

Sunday, June 07, 2015

Achieving the "Impossible"

John 6:6- Jesus does what we consider impossible and what we do not consider... Jesus wants us to consider his methods and just trust in him to get the job done. Jesus wants me to believe in him not the miracle. He is the source of overflowing grace and love and provision in our lives as seen John 6:12

John 6:15- People don't have in mind the things of God nor the timing he has for things.

Get on the Lords time clock in the Lord's will and you will see and live a new and peaceful life. His way and time are perfect. We live out of sync with the God and therefore wrestle with impatience and unbelief. Get on his track and have an exciting, fruitful, and edifying life. Wait for the Lord and receive the transformed life!

John 6:16-21- Jesus knows how hard I've been working and for how long. He knows when to come to me to free me from the toil, and get me to where I'm supposed to be. To show me that all that is needed is his presence and work. He will get me to where I need to be. He has the power to make things immediately at His right time. 

John 6:22-29- Experiencing Jesus makes you want and crave him more. You desire to seek him with all your heart. You want to be where Jesus is when he is not with you, because you know he can give you something you "want and need." But Jesus is greater than the "want and need" we think we have. He is the very substance of what makes us exist forever. He wants us to "see" in Spirit and Truth. He wants us to know what eternal life really is!

John 6:30-40- My true need is to see and believe that Jesus is my full sustenance for life in every circumstance I go through. He is my portion to be satisfied with because he can completely satisfy. Psalms 16:5-11 reveals this reality! People want their needs met in ways they can understand, but Jesus meets are real need in ways we cannot grasp. Therefore, I must trust him at his word. He is the Bread of Life, literally, the sustenance that makes life keep going in my soul. I must do John 6:53-58, which means I must read and believe in the Bible and let the work of the Bible change me into being like Jesus. But my flesh fights against this truth and reality of Jesus' command upon me. My human mind and heart does not want to trust and rest in the truth of what Jesus can do in my heart. But his Holy Spirit says he can. So by the Spirit's strength (Romans 8) and by trusting in the Word of God I trust and rest! And ask God the father to draw me closer to eat of the bread that comes down from heaven so that I may live and have a ternal life as seen in John 6:47

Philippians 3:12/Psalms/2nd Samuel/1st Corinthians/James 1:19 -25/Isaiah 40:31/Isaiah 41:10/Isaiah 53:12/James 4:7-8/Exodus 2:23-25/Luke 11:36/Ephesians 5:18/1st Thessalonians 5:19

How can anyone consistently do the impossible? The answer is John chapter 6 in its entirety....daily and consistently. 


No comments: