SEARCH THIS BLOG

Monday, July 21, 2014

Consider THE CHOICE

Someone I need to know more....

That Someone shook me at the core....

I woke up in an awakening, a moment...

That priceless----- yet infrequent visitation where I could consider my ways.

Consider: the contrast of light vs. dark stood still before me. What or better WHO is making me see the difference?

I stood in a vast place....unfamiliar yet so true. A jagged violent line dividing the sky; a rough and gaping line cutting through the horizon. No place to roam between! Consider...

I hear a voice so pure, this Someone so radiant with rightness that my heart quaked inside. The voice causing fear I never knew; a fear that shattered lies; a fear that nothing was unknown inside of me; a fear that guilt could not escape. My heart was seeing and confirming that I AM RUINED AND LOST. JUSTICE IS FALLING!

Escape is void of Someone's HOLINESS... so all consuming...The Everywhere Holiness of the Almighty. I knew it was Him. The One who made me....he is speaking.

His voice and presence all there, and absent at the same time. Consider THE CHOICE....The chasm above and precipice below screamed a perfect harmony of light and dark, life and death, peace and terror. The abyss swallowed his silence. The heavens declared His Glory. Consider CHOICE....

I choose to be in His Glory, because he chose me first. Someone's LOVE broke into me...

Glory to God forever through my Savior Jesus Christ!

No comments: