SEARCH THIS BLOG

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Becoming More Complete.

Imagine finding a treasure of priceless worth! Do you think it would be somewhat of a challenge to learn how to manage it properly? Materialistically, if I became a multi-millionaire, I would heep onto myself a lot of extra responsibilities that if not achieved and respected with excellence, would quickly get me into trouble if not full on bankruptcy. For example, I would get into trouble if I had the mindset, "Now I can go buy that ? that I've always wanted, I can go to that place I've always dreamed of, I'm free at last!" And all the while with that type of managing I would be quickly eroding and self imploding. But if I learned to manage it right, meaning in Godliness, the riches would multiply miraculously, unbelievably and I would still look the same as I do today.

Spiritually speaking I already have the pearl of great price, in Christ.Heaven, Salvation, all the promises of God, and I ask myself, " Am I managing this inheritance right?", "Am I experiencing the power?' The answer is no because I am floating around, it's as if I am taking it for granted because I am not appropriating it right. I will always have this inheritance, meaning I am eternally secure and Justified in Christ no matter what! But the waffling, distracted life of my Christian walk comes from a lack of managing my spiritual wealth properly. The Lord is showing me how much I desperately need him to have his abundant life overflow out of me.
Living in this abundant life is my #1 desire.

I say all this because how many Christians waffle, waist time, miss the point of Christian living? We know the answer is many, and I personally am not satisified yet in my Christian walk. I know there is more, much more and this realization is always pressing in on my heart and mind because the Holy Spirit is saying, "there's more don't give up on believing that and searching for it." I'm so glad our lives are in God's hand and timing. He is going to truly bring us into the abundant life inspite of us, and I believe I am coming into an area of study, that many people already know, that will help accomplish this abundant life.

I am only right at the beginning stages though. It's like I have that multi million dollars in my control and I am desiring to manage it right, and share it with others responsibly. I'm thinking about it, and feeling the Spirit confirm to me, "yes go this way" no matter the opposition, no matter the opinion or pressure. I really believe that the Lord is going to bring his whole Church into this knowledge so that they may become wise virgins fully and completely ready for his return.

So many already know about it and are being blessed and becoming even more spiritually strong. But at the same time so many Christians shake their head and by doing so automatically forfeit the blessing that awaits because they just can't let go of their own understanding on the issues. But Oh, if we would all just let this truth sink into our hearts so that it guides our every step!: "Lean NOT on your own understanding, but in all your ways AKNOWLEDGE GOD and He will make your path straight." Speaking to the Believers in Christ, have we forgotten that the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob works super-naturally among his people and in ways we do not understand?

My weakness is my FLESH! My strength is the Faith God has given to me. I'm ready to see the supernatural unfold before me. It is going to happen in our coming days and whether it comes from evil motivation or Godly it won't surprise me or deceive me, that is if I lean on God in faith.

I thoughtfully say, what I believe God wants us to DO in the coming days of difficulty is enter into this realm of study that will fill our lamp stands with oil so that our lights keep shining in the darkness....supernaturally.The days that are coming are going to be super natural days. The Holy Spirit will DO his work through us and we just need to DO the work of preparing our hearts, minds, and bodies to live refined and SET APART. The Holy Spirit is going to move among us like the wind. Some will have food stored, some will find food miraculously appear, some will be hungry but sustained by the Spirit I already have many friends who have stored up 2 years worth of food.
I’m asking the Lord to help prepare my spirit so that I can receive and know his TORAH in my heart. Only those who will have TORAH will have the WAY, the TRUTH, and LIFE.

The big Question is how do we Study TORAH Correctly? If we're not careful we'll judge based on what many people think TORAH means: "LAW" and therefore "LEGALISM" but that approach is not correct and won't lend to the right understanding in the right context. Jesus Fulfilled the Law and Psalm 119 testifies to the outcome for those who live according to TORAH in the correct Spirit. TORAH means 'teaching', 'to hit the mark', 'to be lit up.'

The riches of the Word of God are wonderful and the way I have been studying it all these years has helped me tremendously. Now, I am beginning to see that there is more to be understood about Jesus Christ and His Word. I am excited to study the bible in a new light.

The following links are excellent resources for letting your roots go deeper when studying the Bible:


First Fruits of Zion

Messianic Bureau International

El Shaddai Ministries

Living Word Pictures

Jewish Voice Today

Israel My Glory

No comments: