SEARCH THIS BLOG

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

SILENCE AND SOLITUDE
It's more than ok to be quiet and it's wise to be silent. Hidden within the word 'silent' is another word that can help us know what's True in this world. What this word defines is a discipline that will help us to really know someone.

Who do you have in your life that L-I-S-T-E-N-s to you. Who responds in context to what you are saying? Who doesn't compete for the next word? Who really knows you? We can know many people but we will really know and understand the one's who listen. In our day silence is now perceived as a threat and solitude a waste of time? Could this be the primary reason we don't know the Way to live, the Truth that pierces the darkness, and the Life that will last for eternity.

The Light reveals that those individuals who have come to know Love have listened to what the Truth said. The Light also reveals that no one can really know Love except those who receive the Truth into their lives.

Love says, "Be quiet and still so you can really know me. Stop listening to yourself and what other people are saying and listen to what the Truth has already said about me. By doing this you will really get to know me. Go spend some time alone and be silent before me. I really want to show you my Way. Don't be threatened by the silence because I am Love. I forgive you. Don't feel alone in solitude because I am right there. I am a Spirit and you can only hear me if you listen with your heart. I love you and I forgive you."

No comments: