SEARCH THIS BLOG

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

The Battle is Won In The Mind of the Lord Jesus Christ

“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord.”
Isaiah 55:8

“the Lord —knows the thoughts of man, that they are but a breath.”
Psalm 94:11

“Search me, O God, and know my heart! Try me and know my thoughts!”
Psalm 139:23

“and again, “The Lord knows the thoughts of the wise, that they are futile.””
1 Corinthians 3:20

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.”
Isaiah 55:9

“How great are your works, O Lord! Your thoughts are very deep!”
Psalm 92:5 

“How precious to me are your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!”
Psalm 139:17

“But Jesus, knowing their thoughts, said, “Why do you think evil in your hearts?”
Matthew 9:4

“We have thought on your steadfast love, O God, in the midst of your temple.”
Psalm 48:9

“When I thought, “My foot slips,” your steadfast love, O Lord, held me up.”
Psalm 94:18

No comments: