SEARCH THIS BLOG

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

God Runs Towards You

God RUNS TOWARD the soul that seeks Him.....the soul that has been far away from him but then starts to draw near ....the Creator who loves us more than we can ever know  made us so we could have a relationship with Him. Nothing can quench His love for you. He gave us the Bible to  help us believe in Him ,learn about Him and fall in love with Him. So much today will keep you from reading the Bible, but once you decide to get into it and stay in it the God you have always hoped to know will draw near to you and make himself known like you have never imagined! Start reading in the Gospel of John!

"You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." Jeremiah 29:13

"My heart has heard you say, “Come and talk with me.” And my heart responds, “Lord, I am coming.” Psalms 27:8

"Search for the Lord and for his strength; continually seek him." Psalms 105:4

“So he returned home to his father. And while he was still a long way off, his father saw him coming. Filled with love and compassion, he ran to his son, embraced him, and kissed him. Luke 15:20

"But you offer forgiveness, that we might learn to fear you. I am counting on the Lord; yes, I am counting on him. I have put my hope in his word. I long for the Lord more than sentries long for the dawn, yes, more than sentries long for the dawn." Psalms 130:4-6

"The Lord is a friend to those who fear him. He teaches them his covenant." Psalms 25:14

No comments: